This admission offer is made on the basis of the statement of your qualifications as presented by the Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) or other approved examination bodies. As a student you will be expected to register for courses in your degree programme. Any change of Faculty or Department will be permitted only by approval of the University Authorities. A bona fide student will be considered to be one registered in the University during a current academic year. Students unable to register in the academic year may Defer their studies or take an Academic Leave for that academic year. This should be done by writing a letter to the office of the Registrar (Academic Affairs), stating reasons for deferment to the next academic year. The deferment period shall be one (1) academic year renewable continuously up to a maximum of three (3) academic years. Reasons for deferment shall normally be due to: Financial reasons; compassionate reasons; medical reasons (provide medical documents) or any other reason acceptable to Senate. 15.
To find a Course:
1. Click on the Find Courses tab.
2.You can search for a course, by inputting the course you would like to view.
3. To view more courses, click on the View More Courses.
To Create Account: :
1. Click on the Create button on the landing page.
2. Update the form with the necessary fields required e.g. Surname, Other Names, Email Address, and KCSE Index No.
3. Input your Password and confirm.
4. Click on Create Account
5. You will receive a prompt to confirm your account via your email address.
6. Confirm and proceed to update your application profile.
After creating an account,
1. Update your application profile
2. Preview to confirm you application profile
3. Click 'Apply For Intake' to start the application.
4. Choose the your preferred qualification for application
5. Search and tick inside your preferred program
6. Click on Proceed to Upload documents
7. Upload ALL the Required 'Documents' then submit your application
View the courses to apply.
Minimum mean grade of C+ (plus) at KCSE with atleast C+ in English or 2 principal passes at A - Level and 1 Subsidiary in relevant subjects or a Diploma in a relevant area of studyBachelor's Degree View More
To qualify for admission into the program, the applicant shall:Hold a Master of Education in Education Management and Planning from a University recognized by the Kibu Senate. Doctor of Philosophy in Education Management and Policy studies from a University recognized by KIBU SenateDoctor of Philosophy View More
Minimum grade of C+ (plus) at KCSE and atleast a C (plain) in Mathematics or Business Studies and C (plain) in English or 2 principal passes and 1 Subsidiary at ‘A’ level plus atleast a Credit in English and Mathematics at ‘O’ level or KASNEB CPA/CPS Part 1 Section II or CPA part III or Diploma in Business related disciplineBachelor's Degree View More
Master’s of Science degree inStatistics or its equivalent, from a University recognized by Kibabii University SenateDoctor of Philosophy View More
Bachelor’s degree in Education with atleast Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or with Second Class Honours (Lower Division) with two years of relevant post - qualification work experienceMaster's Degree View More
Minimum entry requirements are: a mean grade of C+ at KCSE and atleast a C+ in Biology/Biological Sciences with a minimum score of grade C in English and Mathematics or 2 principal pass one of which must be in Chemistry and a SubsidiaryBachelor's Degree View More
Fill the form to contact us. We will get back to you