This admission offer is made on the basis of the statement of your qualifications as presented by the Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) or other approved examination bodies. As a student you will be expected to register for courses in your degree programme. Any change of Faculty or Department will be permitted only by approval of the University Authorities. A bona fide student will be considered to be one registered in the University during a current academic year. Students unable to register in the academic year may Defer their studies or take an Academic Leave for that academic year. This should be done by writing a letter to the office of the Registrar (Academic Affairs), stating reasons for deferment to the next academic year. The deferment period shall be one (1) academic year renewable continuously up to a maximum of three (3) academic years. Reasons for deferment shall normally be due to: Financial reasons; compassionate reasons; medical reasons (provide medical documents) or any other reason acceptable to Senate. 15.
To find a Course:
1. Click on the Find Courses tab.
2.You can search for a course, by inputting the course you would like to view.
3. To view more courses, click on the View More Courses.
To Create Account: :
1. Click on the Create button on the landing page.
2. Update the form with the necessary fields required e.g. Surname, Other Names, Email Address, and KCSE Index No.
3. Input your Password and confirm.
4. Click on Create Account
5. You will receive a prompt to confirm your account via your email address.
6. Confirm and proceed to update your application profile.
After creating an account,
1. Update your application profile
2. Preview to confirm you application profile
3. Click 'Apply For Intake' to start the application.
4. Choose the your preferred qualification for application
5. Search and tick inside your preferred program
6. Click on Proceed to Upload documents
7. Upload ALL the Required 'Documents' then submit your application
View the courses to apply.
Bachelor of Science or related discipline with atleast Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or Second Class Honours (Lower Division) with atleast two years of post - qualification relevant experience or an equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by Kibabii University Senate and the Commission for University Education. In addition, prospective students must demonstrate proficiency in atleast one of the object oriented programming language and data structures.Master's Degree View More
Minimum grade of C+ (plus) at KCSE and atleast a C+ (plus) in two teaching subjects with atleast C in English and D+ in Mathematics or P1 with a mean grade of atleast C at KCSE with C+ in two teaching subjectsDiploma View More
candidates MUST have passed in Biology/Biological Sciences/Agriculture with a minimum grade of C+ at KCSE or its equivalent with a minimum score of grade C in English and MathematicsBachelor's Degree View More
Bachelor's Degree View More
Hold a master’s degree in Information Technology or Information Systems or Computer Science from Kibabii University or any other accredited University or hold a Master’s degree in a relevant field as approved by the SenateDoctor of Philosophy View More
Mean Grade C+ (plus) at KCSE and atleast C+ in each of the two teaching subjects chosen, atleast C plain in English and D+ (Plus) in Mathematics OR 2 Principal passes at A’ Level and 1 Subsidiary in relevant subject OR Diploma in Education. P1 teachers must have scored a mean grade of C+ at KCSE with atleast C+ in two teaching subjects chosen, with atleast C plain in English and D+ in MathematicsBachelor's Degree View More
Fill the form to contact us. We will get back to you